Custom Websites are one of the most important pieces of your online presence in getting the most result from your marketing efforts.
Understand Your Goals
In order to build a website that helps you drive interest in your products and services. One that actually generates sales, we first need to understand your goals. The very first step of the process is an in-depth interview to establish what your goals are, how the website will be contributing to these and how to completely align that with your company.
The Design Process
We will design and show you the visual mock-up of what your site will look like. At this point you will have an opportunity to give feedback on any points you feel need to be changed and your team will work with you to address these and ensure the design is one that you absolutely love.
Building the Site
We will rapidly take the designs selected and turn them into a fully functioning website. We can help complete the written content on it as well as copy over existing content. We can do the same with any photos or visual content, copying over what you have or helping to find the right photos to complete it.
Once all of the content has been entered and the site is complete, we will go through a final testing phase, get full approval on the site and help you make it “live” so that people can find it online. We will provide training so that you can maintain the site yourself or get you set up on our Support Plan.
1. Scope review to determine what the exact needs are for your website
2. Design a website that fits those exact needs and is designed to accomplish your goals.
3. Build the site using the latest technology, ensuring that it is optimized for mobile viewing, as well as, technically set up for an online marketing campaign
4. Ensuring all of your content is transferred into your new website and assisting as needed to ensure it is completed.
5. Final testing to ensure any bugs are worked out and everything is according to the plans worked out in the design phase.
6. Go live! At this point you would be able to start using the new website in your marketing efforts to get more leads and sales.
For more information about our Custom Website service, contact us